Friday, May 10, 2019

Band Reward Trip to Discovery Kingdom 5/11/19

Hello Everyone -- Here is the final information about our Trip to 6 Flags Discovery Kingdom.
  1. All bus riders need to be at WMS no later than 8:45 a.m. The bus will load at 9:00 a.m. and we won't be able to wait for people who are late
  2.  The students will be walking around the park in groups of 3 or more.  They are required to physically check in with me 3 different times throughout the day.  I will be seated at the tables near the lake where most of the food vendors are.  
  3.  I will give my # to the Security and First Aid Departments at 6 flags who will be able to get in touch with me in case of an emergency. 
  4.  I will call you at the numbers you have left on the permission slips if there is any problem with your child. 
  5. We will be loading the bus at 6:00 p.m. for the return to Windsor.  We will be back in Windsor by 8:00 p.m.  Since it is a school trip, school rules will apply.
  6. Please, please be here to pick up your child at 8:00 p.m. at WMS.  I will have students call and/or text you when we get to Santa Rosa.  It will be a long day and I would love to get home at a reasonable hour like 9:00.
  7. Please send me a message at smitchell@wusd.org if you have any questions.  
  8. Thanks for encouraging your child to be a musician!  It's great for them and the school.

No comments: