Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Camp Caz 2014

Hello everyone!

My name is Abbey Nelson, and I am a percussionist. I am in 8th grade at WMS, and I was honored to be able to go to Camp Caz this year! For those of you who don't know what Caz is, 8th grade students from WMS and other schools in Sonoma County are able to spend 3 days (Friday - Sunday) at this performing arts camp in Cazadero. We learn how to play 7-8 different songs and perform them on Sunday for all of our parents. I enjoyed camp so much and encourage all the 7th and 6th graders to go when they can!





Hello, my name is Max Rosenthal and I am a 7th grade percussionist at WMS. I don't have much to say about camp Caz as I am a 7th grader and only 8th graders go to the camp, but from what I have heard from eighth graders and seen in videos filmed at the camp I am pretty excited to go next year. All the eighth grade students that went to camp Caz have said that they absolutely loved it and that it was a total blast. They all sounded very fervent and enthusiastic about the experience.


Thank you for supporting WMS Bands!

Abbey Nelson and Max Rosenthal

No comments: